Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time for a quick break.


I will be taking some time off from the blog this month. Time for some much needed relaxation, and to put the finishing touches on my business. I plan to be back in about three weeks. I will definitely be here in time for Lughnasadh! You all know I cant stay away too long :) I plan to still check in on my bloggy friends and supporters, and I will also be updating the fan page on facebook every so often. I cant wait to return refreshed and renewed with some new great experiences and stories to share! Thank you for your support!




Picture courtesy of ShaktiSistersYoga.com

6 comments:

  1. We will be here when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! Summer is a great time for one. I hope you get lots done and return feeling refreshed.

    Lots of hugs xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy this time to relax and recharge! I am so glad you found my blog as now I have found yours, it is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it with me!
    In love and light,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a good rest! looking forward to hear from you!!Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I appreciate your support! Many blessings to you )O(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...